Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Long time. No see :((

Today, there was a mail from a reader from US. He has asked why I haven't blogged as much as I used to. I was, to tell the truth, stumped. I never really thought that there were readers who were reading my blog regularly for updates. I do know what traffic comes in here, but never thought some of them were repeat visitors.

That was so good to see. Thing is, I am so much caught up these days with assignments. Also, I have been trying to associate myself with a few people since I really need to start getting a few contacts in the website industry if I ever want to make a start here. I don't want to go into the rugged corporate life. I want to be different :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home