Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Friday, October 02, 2009

The tough job of shopping on the internet

Internet is such a huge place that when you are looking to purchase something very specific you can get lost compeltely. ShopWiki is designed to help you in this very aspect. The website provides info on every small thing that is purchased on the internet. Besides, the website bots scour the internet for the cheapest prices for each of these different items and gives you the links which you can use.

Today,I was browsing shop wiki because I was confused between buying two things for my nephew - a mountain bike or a road bike. He is an adventurer of sorts and has been mountain biking a couple of times and so I wanted to buy one for him.

The whole of internet simply confused me and that's why I decided that I would rather go for a road bike since that is simpler. But ShopWiki helped me gain so much info on both of these products that I got such a clear idea about how to go about the purchase. I not only ended up buying a mountain bike from there, but also a few bike tires. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home