Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Moving your TV subscription when you are moving home

Moving homes can be such a cumbersome process. I remember when I was a kid and my dad was in this transferable job, we used to move states every 3-4 years and though I did like making new friends, and things like that, it was a pain to see my parents get through moving all things, unsigning all subscriptions, move to a new place and apply to new subscriptions.

That's a frustrating experience, I tell you. I'm telling you all this because I just had new neighbors moving here from Texas. They had the movers and packers do all the shifting job for them. And the best thing I got to know was that they never had to do this unsigning subscriptions. They apparently use Direct TV. And since Directv lets you move and still stay with your subscription, they continue to use Direct TV in New York.

It always feels good to know about small things like this that makes your life easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home