Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Snazzy Four Cars

I don't know about you, but cars is one subject that I can talk on and on and on about. And I was just reading about some snazzy cars online, and thought let me put in my bottom-line on what my snazzy four are. So, there you go..Vroom

BMW X6 : At the outset, one thing that struck me about this car was it being an SUV 'with a clean image'. I mean, BMX X6 is indeed a sports utility vehicle. But take a look at its exteriors and it appears more "decent and polished" than how the rugged looking beasts in the SUV category are supposed to look!

Saturn : One thing that I liked about the new 2009 edition of Saturn Aura is its topline curves. I am not exaggerating when I say that the curves on its roofline 'turns me on'.LOL

Audi TT : My friends just love this car, but me, for some strange reason don't seem to appreciate Audi TT at all. No reasons at all. I just feel that this car looks great only on a beach-side highway and well, I am not a beach-lover guy at all. But including here just because my friends would feel bad, otherwise ;)

Toyota Highlander : The looks are not great at all. I liked the previous version, but what's new in this anyway? I am serious? I do not find anything different in the new Toyota Highlander at all. But why did I include this here? Simply because I think there needs to be one car that will suit the 'snazzy' tastes of my dad's generation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home