Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Dell Computers

I do not own Dell, but my friend recently purchased one, and I thought I should blog about it. Let me start by saying that if you are going for a desktop computer, then surely, you must be going for the Dell. I know that most often Dell is associated with people who go for cheap laptops, but then also realize that the pc deals are a huge value for money. Dell is not cheap because their quality is bad, rather it is cheap because of their excellent distribution system. They are simply making the laptops more affordable. My laptop is more than 15 percent costlier than the one my friend purchased, but I realize this Dell has much many more features than what my laptop offers..So, next time, go for Dell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home