Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Where are your affiliates?

Let me start of with what lead management is. Say that you own a website or sell something over the internet. And you cannot take the entire marketing of the product by yourself. You hire affiliates and pay them each time they get a person either to sign up or purchase the product.

Most of the lead systems I have seen working, simply tell you when a lead is generated. That is, they simply provide info when you have already got one. But I want to bring your notice to AIMPromote. The lead generation function works right from the point of website visit. Therefore, you also know features like which websites convert more for leads, which is bad, etc.

Interested? There is a 14 day trial out there for lead management software.Check out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home