Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Friday, April 27, 2007

Bid with a twist!!!!

I came across this website and instantly fell in love with the concept. We have seen numerous websites that work on the concept of bidding and winning right? All of them require you to be the maximum bidder to win. But here is a site with a difference. Here, you need to be the lowest unique bidder to be the winner!! So simple as that!!

But yes, you maynot say that you always bid for $1 and win it. This is because it is not only lowest, but also unique..So, you do not win if somebody else has also bid the same amount. But then, it is still cool.

I have just bid for a Dell XPS 700. Somebody asked me if I would gift it since that is bought at such a low price. Oh well, why would I? It shall be a moment to treasure to be able to win a Dell at such dirt cheap bid, and having it with me shall always motivate me to bid more and more!! Who knows, I may build a treasure from Bid4Prizes. I just love the concept!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home