Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Let me disclose

After yesterday's post about PayPerPost's new feature that lets you get paid whenever you click on the link at the bottom of my post, and then follow it up by reviewing my post, there was a couple of mails I had received today from people who asked me about how much have I actually been paid to blog by PayPerPost.Here is a quote from what one friend had written:

"Hey Anand; Looking at what you had written in your blog today, I am actually very eager to start reviewing your website.But could you tell me if it is a scam or something, or have you already been paid?..."

And one another friend had actually reviewed my site already. After asking me how much I have earned, he alse wrote in:

"..Your post was very informative. I have already reviewed your post. Do let me know how much I shall get paid"

To answer both your questions, I have up to date earned $639. This is what I have already received in my Paypal account. There is another $148 that is waiting to be received in the course of the next month, since you get paid only 30 days after the post is made. So, in one phrase, "PPP IS NOT SCAM!". And to answer the second question, you need to first click and then register with PayPerPost before writing a review. Thanks for your post anyway!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home