Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Monday, November 27, 2006

Natural Health supplements

Sometime back, I was doing a project report on one of our pharma companies, as part of my academic submissions. I had made a recommendation that there should be a website that caters to online customers, who can make use of the companies offerings.

Incidentally, I came across N101. N101 is a website that is catering to natural health supplements. And right now, it's kinda popular because of the 30-75 percent discount on the popular brands like Nature's way, country life etc that they are offering.

Not just this. N101 Nutrition being the authority website on natural skin care, beauty, and vitamins, they also offer free shiping on many products with cheap prices. I guess you should check it out. A website for health care is always very necessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home