Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Affiliate marketers

I came across this book on affiliate marketing sometime back. Okay, I am a seasoned failure on internet marketing, as I myself confessed sometime back here. And after reading this ebook, I realized why I could make make money at home, while some were so successful at it.

This is because, there are some basic facts, as is given in the ebook that I forgot when I took to affiliate marketing. For example, I even tried selling stuffs that are so highly competitive. I learnt the necessity and the mechanism to choose the best paying and niche market. This very much helps.

And if you are wondering who the author is, it is a person called Jeremy Palmer, who made more than One million in affiliate commissions last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home