Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Monday, November 20, 2006

China sees threat in Wikipedia

Sometimes I think if Chinese are duffers, or is it the economists who predict a Chinese overtake of US who are that. Ok, even if China overtakes US as the biggest economy, people there are going to be no better than what they are now.

Censorship is the buzz word all the year round, and that's the beauty of China. For instance, now, China has blocked access to Wikipedia. Oh! come on, of all websites, the Chinese government bans Wikipedia!!!

I have not even purchased books for my exams next month, because I am going to study all from Wikipedia, and here is a country that thinks this is a greater threat than Osama!

I have a suggestion. When Hu visits India next week, he should be given a lecture on all the popular websites and their utility. Maybe, Hu can understand when told in Hindi....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home