Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Friday, November 17, 2006

Antonio here

This is a must see video. I will tell you a trivia at the end of the post. In this video, the person tries to mimick the master impressionalist Antonio and his catfish.

The video starts off with the person, one eye closed, draped in what looks like a bathroom robe, announcing "Hello everybody! It is me, Anthooonio"..

This video is hilarious..in the sense, I have always found Americans not being able to speak other accents properly. But in this one, you will never, for a minute guess that this guy is an American..Ok, by the way, if you want me to tell what the so-called 'trivia' I was talking about is, okay, let me put it as a question. Who's the person on the video?
Answer: Ted Murphy, the founder of PayPerPost, the exciting new paid-to-review service for bloggers..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home