Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Santa Claus is a Month Early? Cheap DirectTV Subscriptions!

Supposedly recession is behind us (though I am yet to sense it), and so if you notice all companies have started to raise prices on their stuff back again, and that is the worst part - when you are still feeling the pinch of economic downturn and the prices have started to rise again.

It was then that I saw something that made me extremely happy. You can now watch DirectTV for as less as $1 per day. And that is not all, there is a Directv holiday promo going on which is offering discounted prices and also a $100 free prepaid VISA card with purchase of Direct TV.

I know how you must be feeling - Is Santa a month early this time around? LOL NO. It is just that DirectTV has always been that loving money saver as always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home