Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Phone card affiliate program

Pingo is the exciting prepaid calling card provider that I had also raved about in the past. There are calling cards to almost every major country in the world. Since their phone cards are getting popular by the day(you can check out theirlowest India prepaid calling card rate I thought I shall also let my readers known about their affiliate program

The Pingo affiliate program pays you $15 dollars for every new customer you refer to. And he is not 'spending' money. He is only buying a card for which he is going to use to talk with. So, in my opinion, it is one of the most successful affiliate programs from the eyes of an affiliate. If interested, you can check their affiliate program on their webpage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home