Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Website on financing

I was looking for some info for my finance project and came across this website that offers great info on finance matters. Thrift Scot is basically a UK based website, but a great one, if you are simply looking for info on financing your needs using credit cards, remortgages or loans. I personally was benefitted by using the info on home insurance, since that is something I was really looking for.

This apart the website also provides good advice on your current and saving bank accounts, how to maximize your benefits out of this. And if you stumbled on the site like me, you would also enjoy their analysis of the financial news. The opinions and comments provided is really good, and you would appreciate it, especially if you also enjoy financial news.

Overall, a great website for all the stuff related to credit cards, mortgages, loans and related stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home