Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Sunday, November 05, 2006

PPP is awesome

Fifteen days ago, I was browsing through Liew's blog. He was talking about a website called PayPerPost where people get paid for simply posting on their blog. No, I was not excited. I am a seasoned failure on the internet having tried all possible kind of scams on the internet.

In fact, I can now sniff out these scammers on the internet. So, here I visited the site. It looked good. So, I signed up since I had one blog which I did not update that frequently, and so could try on that.

But now I tell you, these fifteen days have been the most awesome times in my life. I love doing things on the internet, and here I am reviewing websites and web services, and PPP, as most of us there love to call it here, has been paying me great. Four of my ten posts are already approved, and according to their rules, I shall officially be paid only after 30 days. But I am not worried. They have a transparent forum where I get to meet other posties, and some of them have been paid things like $1000 already. And mind you, this one's still in beta and not more than 3-4 months old.

Love you PPP

1 Comments:

At November 05, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ppp is just amazing!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home